Course Authorization Forms
If you do not meet the course pre-requisites for an EDS course, please use the Enrollment Authorization System (EASy) to request enrollment authorization.
Spring 2018 Placement Forms
How to Register for an EDS Practicum Course
Since EDS practicum courses place UC San Diego students in the community, extra information is required
- You will need to fill out a placement form and receive authorization to register for any of the following courses: EDS 39, 128A/B, 129A/B/C, 130, 131, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, and 141
- EDS 130, 131, & 137 also require the Mandatory Background Check Form, which needs to be submitted to Emmeline Domingo in EDS, PCYNH 306
- Students who have previously taken EDS practicum courses and did not receive passing grades will NOT be provided placements.
- Authorization to enroll will be provided within 1-2 business days
- After you are authorized, you will receive a confirmation email prompting you to login to WebReg and register for the course
- In addition, all practicum courses require a 2-credit co-requisite course, EDS 139
- You must register for the EDS 139 section that has the same instructor as your practicum course
- A TB Test is also required. Test results need to be brought to class on the first day.
- This test can be completed at the Student Health Center.